Why Geeks Onsite..?
- Geeks Onsite is your local IT service company – we provide personalised service.
- We do not charged hourly rate, we will give you estimate before repair.
- We provide 3-month warranty on every repair.
- Our geeks are able to fix your computer problems remotely via internet.
- We can come to you to fix your computer problems as per your convenience.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off facility to save your business hours
- Our geeks are available 24 x 7 to handle your queries via online chat.
How Much we charge…?
Cost of repair depends on the problem, we won’t charge you hourly rate in case of workshop repair, we will give you estimate for repair and if you are agree we will go ahead otherwise you can pick your laptop or desktop back.
Note:- Inspection charges will be charged if applicable.
Pick & Drop….?
To save your precious business time, we provide pick and drop facility at very reasonable cost. This facility is available for Auckland region only, charges for pick and drop depends on your location. pickup can be performed between 8:30am to 5;30pm – Monday to Friday.
Generally repair won’t take more than 2-3 business days after your consent. However if it is taking more than usual timeframe, we will give you a buzz and let you know. We like to keep customer in loop as to what’s happening.
Note:- if we don’t have part in stock then repair can take more time (for local parts 2-3 days more, for overseas
How to Pay….?
After repair we will send you invoice for the repair and you can pay invoice by Bank cheque, Online bank transfer. we will send you laptop/desktop back after realisation of payment in our bank account. alternatively you can pay by eftpos card at the time of pickup.
Is this is Apple Service Station….?
THIS IS NOT, we do not do warranty repairs. we are not engage with Apple for repair. we do out of warranty repairs only which is apparently less expensive than the Apple Authorized Service stations.
Our technicians are certified by Apple which does not mean we are Apple’s service station. A technician who is experienced in Apple and passes Apple’s exam is a certified technician which doesn’t mean that he got license to repair under warranty repairs but he knows Apple from in and out.
Note:- If your Mac is not physically damaged and it’s under warranty then it’s strongly recommended to contact Apple first for the same.
Do you have cars on the road…?
At the moment we do not have any car which is branded by “Geeks Onsite”. Our focus is on workshop repairs, we do have dedicated workshop in St Luke’s, It’s not home based business.
Workshop repair is most proficient and most economical method for repair. Mostly people come to us. we use our personal cars for Onsite Service if required. It’s not important and worth for us to spread the cars for branding.
Terms & Condition of Repair….?
Our repair process is too simple, we don’t have complected terms and conditions. we tried our best to complete the repair ASAP, we always want to keep our customer happy. here are some of them and you can check those in full by clicking the link below.
- Inspection fee will be charged, it’s non-refundable upfront fee.
- We will send you a quote for repair after inspection.
- We do not have NO FIX NO FEE policy.
- Turnaround time may increase in case of complected repairs.
- Invoice must be paid before or on pickup your laptop/desktop.
- You authorized us and our employees and contractors to receive and transport your laptop/desktop TO, FROM and BETWEEN their facilities.
- Geeks Onsite shall not be liable for any claims regarding physical functioning of equipment and the condition DATA before, during or after service/inspection/repair.
- In no event will Geeks Onsite be liable for any damage to your unit, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, or consequential damage, however caused, before, during or after our service.